THE PRIMARY PURPOSE OF 4-H RECORDS IS TO HELP YOUTH LEARN:
- To establish good habits of organizing and planning.
- To improve written communication skills.
- To establish positive direction and identification of goals.
- Evaluation of economic worth of project(s) or activities.
- Evaluation & motivation by self and others.
The eRecord Books Pilot Project is intended to allow young people to complete their record books while exploring an electronic format option that they feel comfortable using and/or want to learn more about.
JACKSON COUNTY 4-H RECORDS GUIDELINES
Use these Jackson County 4-H-Records-Guidelines to learn more about eRecord Books, format options, and expectations. Then, use the forms below to complete the requirements.
- 4-H Member Resume – Word Doc | PDF | Fillable PDF
- 4-H Activity Program – Word Doc | PDF | Fillable PDF
- Youth Leadership Story – Word Doc | PDF | Fillable PDF
- Service Learning Story – Word Doc | PDF | Fillable PDF
- Demo/Talk Story – Word Doc | PDF | Fillable PDF
- Self-Evaluation – Word Doc | PDF | Fillable PDF
PROJECT RECORD FORMS
Basic forms are recommended for grades 3-8 and Advanced forms are recommended for grades 9-12. 4-H members in grades 9-12 can choose to use either the Basic or the Advanced form.
- Non-Animal Project Records
- Animal Project Records